- From 1kg to 24 tons
- From 1 package to 33 euro pallets
- From 6 AM until 7 PM you can contact us permanently.
- After 7 PM you are transferred to our waiting service.
- FREE NUMBER: 0800-92 599
- Daily drives: you have a driver at your disposal at a fixed rate. We will calculate the most profitable solution without obligations.
- Evening and night shifts
- Fixed pickups
- Most of our vehicles are ADR-equipped and our drivers are constantly being trained.
- JETCAR has its own internal ADR-safety advisor.
- This system notifies you within 15 minutes after delivery of the loading and unloading times for your assignment. All vehicles can be tracked and traced.
- JETCAR respects the general CMR-convention dd 24.10.68 of the Royale Association Belge des Assureurs Maritimes.
- JETCAR and its subcontractors have a transport license.
- JETCAR meets all legal requirements to act as a transport agent.
JETCAR has the possibility to store goods in its warehouses for a limited amount of time.
The distances are calculated from the nearest departure point until the first pickup address, then until the next pickup and delivery addresses and back to the original departure point. We automatically choose the fastest route using TLN-route planner.
Which other costs can be charged?
- Waiting times for loading and unloading
- Additional stops
- Minimum fees
- Surcharges e.g. toll charges, customs fees, costs for ferry, … are charged.
- Regardless of destination and imposed visa obligations, we always have a courier available who can pick up your shipment within one hour of confirmation of your assignment and deliver it at any destination worldwide. Except from cancelled flights and missed connections due to airline, we always guarantee fastest possible delivery of urgent documents or goods. Our experienced team of employers is reliable, multilingual and specialized in this kind of transport.